Next StepsChoose from the possibilities below!
- Go to Node.js Nightly Code Coverage. Find a piece of code that is not covered by tests. After reading the guide to writing tests in the Node.js project, add a new test file or update an existing test file to cover that piece of code.
- Search for open issues labeled "help wanted" in the issue tracker.
- Search for open issues that are more than a week old and labeled "good first issue" in the issue tracker.
- Search for open issues labeled "confirmed-bug" in the issue tracker.
- If you are feeling a little ambitious, check out backlog/orphan column of the project board for feature requests. See if there's anything there you might want to try to implement.
- A lot of our tooling is in Python. If you know Python, there are almost always a few issues with the "python" label that you might be able to help with!